Health Promotion Services
- Home Visits & Health Assessments
- Community & Health Resource Referrals
- Medical Transportation Upon Availability
- Cancer Navigation
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Assist with Forms and applications (DHHS, SSI, etc.)
- Schedule Appointments & Screenings
- Follow-Ups with Primary Care Physicians
Ke Ola Mamo promotes traditional Native Hawaiian Healing practices and traditions through various cultural education programs throughout our community. Native Hawaiian Traditional healing includes La`au Lapa`au, Ho`oponopono, and Lomilomi.
Participants work with a Personal Trainer to develop an individual physical activity plan. In addition, participants are provided with nutrition lessons which educate them on how to enjoy healthy foods while reducing the risk of heart disease and diabetes.